Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Countdown Begins!


I AM TIRED OF THE SNOW!!! This is a picture I had my carrier take of me last week standing by the snow pile in the back of our parking lot. She didn't quite get the top of the pile in, but you can tell we have a little bit of snow. Mormon Hill in the church parking lot is pretty amazing, also. Two years ago it was still quite high for Memorial Day Weekend. I'm hoping it will melt a little faster this year.
Okay, so I know that I have at least two and half more months of seeing the white stuff, but I am so ready for some green.
This year our birthday vacation is St. George, Utah, and the countdown has begun. Only 37 more days! Are you ready Carma?

1 comment:

  1. Are you going to ask me to take of Blew, or are you just going to drop her off like last year!?

    ReplyDelete