Saturday, March 19, 2011

Waiting for the sky to fall...okay, the roof, actually.

Look, Mom! I'm Queen of Dion's hill, too!
Is today going to be the day? I really wish my garage roof would slide soon. I have been locking Blew up in the garage so that she (or her chain) won't get buried, but it is taking its own sweet time. Blew probably wishes it would happen, too. She hates being locked up. If it doesn't slide by the time I leave for Idaho Falls around noon today, I will take her with me. She won't have much fun, waiting in the car for me to do my shopping and then a temple visit, but I wouldn't feel right about locking her up in the garage for over eight hours, either. At least this way I will be able to take her on a couple of short walks. Slide, roof, slide!

No comments:

Post a Comment